Duchess Of Cambridge’s Fashion In Australia Day 9
On day 9 of the tour in the capital of Australia, Canberra, The Duchess of Cambridge choose to wear a green coat dress by Catherine Walker. The bespoke piece featured a full flare skirt, long sleeves and a belt. Catherine wore her LK Bennett nude pumps see here. This is the second time on this tour Catherine has worn Catherine Walker. The first time is when arriving in New Zealand.
Later on that evening, The Duke and Duchess attended a black tie reception held in their honor. Catherine wore a white cocktail dress by American designer Lela Rose. The fitted white dress featured white lace on the sleeves and a drop on the waist. The Duchess accessorized her look with a black clutch and matching black pumps, she also wore her hair up in an up do see here.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Australia, Fashion, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- The Duchess Wears Pale Pink McQueen On Day 8 In Australia
- Catherine’s Fashion Outfits In Australia Day 2, 3 & 4
- Duchess Wears Roksanda Ilincic in Australia
- A Look At Catherine’s Outfits On Day 7 Of Australia’s Tour
- Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3