The Duchess Wears Pale Pink McQueen On Day 8 In Australia
Today, The Duchess of Cambridge has worn one of her favorite designers, Alexander McQueen. Catherine wore a pale pink wool skirt suit. The top featured a deep v neckline, peplum detailing on the waits and three quarter sleeves. The skirt was just below the knee and featured an A line cut. The Duchess accessorized the McQueen suit with LK Bennett nude pumps which we have seen a few times so far on the tour and a LK Bennett clutch. Catherine had her hair pulled back see here.
It is the third time that The Duchess has worn Alexander McQueen on the tour.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Australia, Fashion, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
- Duchess Wears Roksanda Ilincic in Australia
- Three in One for Catherine on Australia Day 5
- A Look At Catherine’s Outfits On Day 7 Of Australia’s Tour
- Catherine’s Fashion Outfits In Australia Day 2, 3 & 4