A Look At Catherine’s Outfits On Day 7 Of Australia’s Tour
The first outfit on day 7 of the royal tour, Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge wore a Roksanda Ilincic grey dress. The dress was held together at the waist with a belt. The Roksanda Ilincic was accessorized with her LK Bennett pumps and a suede clutch see here.
Catherine later on changed into a second outfit for the brief walk at Ayers Rock. The more causal and relaxed look of the day is a familiar dress, it’s by Hobbs. The grey and white printed dress was accessorized with a belt and Pied a Terre wedges see here. The dress was first worn on July 2012. The dress is from Hobbs 2012 collection.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Australia, Fashion, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Duchess Wears Roksanda Ilincic in Australia
- Three in One for Catherine on Australia Day 5
- Catherine’s Fashion Outfits In Australia Day 2, 3 & 4
- Catherine’s Outfits In New Zealand On Day 6 & 7
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s Jubilee Tour Fashion – Malaysia