Duchess Wears Roksanda Ilincic in Australia
It’s off to a bright start in Australia for the Duchess of Cambridge! The Duchess choose to begin the tour with a British designer, Roksanda Ilincic.
Catherine wore a yellow wool dress, which was custom made in that particular color, from the designer’s Spring 2014 collection. The dress features a square neckline, a slit on the side and a visible zipper down the back. The Duchess matched patent leather nude LK Bennett pumps and a LK Bennett clutch with the outfit. Her hair was twisted on both sides and pulled back with her hair left open see here.
Prince William had a comment on Catherine’s dress – according to a lady in the crowd, the Duchess said to her that William said “I look like a banana”. We can either agree or disagree with his statement, tell us below!Filed under British Royals
Tagged Australia, Fashion, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Catherine’s Outfits In New Zealand On Day 6 & 7
- Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s 5 Looks in Singapore
- Catherine Recycles Rebecca Taylor Suit On Last Day In NZ
- Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3