Catherine Recycles Rebecca Taylor Suit On Last Day In NZ
As the Cambridges’ tour to New Zealand came to a wrap today, the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a recycled suit first worn in 2012. The navy tweed suit is by Kiwi designer Rebecca Taylor.
Catherine’s jacket featured three quarter sleeves and embellishment details around the collar. The outfit was matched with Prada pumps and a clutch see here.
This is the second time the Duchess of Cambridge has recycled her outfits on the tour.
And we are off to Australia.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, New Zealand, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Catherine Recycles Suit During New Zealand Tour On Day 8
- Catherine’s Outfits In New Zealand On Day 6 & 7
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s 5 Looks in Singapore
- Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
- Lady Helen Taylor and Giorgio Armani End Partnership