Catherine Recycles Suit During New Zealand Tour On Day 8
Catherine stepped out today for a number of events in a striking red skirt suit by Italian designer Luisa Spagnoli. The suit was matched with a black belt, black pumps and a black clutch see here. The red suit comes as a tribute to New Zealanders after the city of Christchurch was hit by a devastating earthquake in 2011. New Zealanders held a red and black day to show their support with Christchurch. 185 lives where lost that day.
The suit was first worn when Catherine was engaged to Prince William during an event in 2011.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, New Zealand, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Catherine’s Outfits In New Zealand On Day 6 & 7
- Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
- Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3
- The Duchess Goes All Casual On Day 5 In New Zealand
- Duchess Of Cambridge Arrives In New Zealand In Dashing Red