The Duchess Goes All Casual On Day 5 In New Zealand
On day 5 of the tour, Catherine was dressed down casual.
While arriving in Auckland to meet military families at the largest RNZAF base in New Zealand, she wore recycled skinny ankle length pants, or could we say really dark jeans, matched with Me + Em striped top and a Zara jacket that featured gold buttons. Catherine matched the outfit with Stuart Weitzman wedges see here.
For the next event of the day, the Duchess wore the same outfit but had removed her jacket and changed her shoes to more comfortable pairs by Sebago Bala see here and wore her Ray-Ban shades see here.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, New Zealand, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Duchess Of Cambridge Arrives In New Zealand In Dashing Red
- Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
- Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s 5 Looks in Singapore
- The Cambridges Arrive in New Zealand