Catherine Wears McQueen, Packham on Day 4 In New Zealand
Earlier today, while visiting Blenheim on New Zealand’s South Island, the Duchess of Cambridge looked very elegant in an Alexander McQueen powder blue coat.
The coat featured oversized pockets, a belt and pleats on the back of the coat. The Duchess accessorized her outfit with dark blue suede heels and a matching clutch see here.
Later that day, the royals attended a reception, where the Duchess wore a bespoke Jenny Packham black dress. The dress was long sleeved, knee length which featured silver hand stitched beading on one shoulder. The beading was in a fern design which represents represent New Zealand’s national emblem.
The 31 year old Duchess left her hair open with soft curls, a classic trademark of hers see here.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, New Zealand, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Duchess Of Cambridge Arrives In New Zealand In Dashing Red
- Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3
- The Cambridges Arrive in New Zealand
- Cambridges to Tour Australia and New Zealand
- William & Catherine’s Wedding – Arrival of Guests