Duchess of Cambridge Fashion in New Zealand, Day 3
What does a royal wear to an official playgroup with their son and a few other kids?
Today, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge along with Prince George attend an event for Plunket nurses and parents with their young children at Government House in Wellington. On arrival to the Government house, the Duchess recycled a printed MaxMara wrap dress see here.
For the event, the Duchess wore a short sleeved mid length black and white dress by American designer Tory Burch see here. The dress is from the designer’s resort 2014 collection. The dress was matched with black pumps.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, New Zealand, Official Visit, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Duchess Of Cambridge Arrives In New Zealand In Dashing Red
- The Duchess of Cambridge’s 5 Looks in Singapore
- The Cambridges Arrive in New Zealand
- Duchess of Cambridge’s First Royal Engagements For 2014
- Mathilde, Maxima And Catherine Shine In Red