Queen Máxima Opens Campus Hoogvliet
Yesterday, Queen Máxima was in Rotterdam to officially open Campus Hoogvliet, a new education facility in the area.
Wearing a navy blue and brown outfit, the Queen presided over the opening ceremony before being given a tour of the facilities, during which she watched a safety demonstration performed by students from the Zadkine Safety Academy of the campus. She also viewed an exhibition of art works created by the students of the campus’ Einstein Lyceum.
“Fantastic and innovative,” is how Queen Máxima described the campus, which features three schools, residential housing for 94 students, sports and arts facilities and a neighbourhood restaurant run by the students.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Education, Queen Máxima.
- Princess Maxima Attends Youth Weight Program
- Queen Maxima’s Fashion in the Caribbean – Part 2
- Queen Maxima’s Fashion In The Caribbean – Part 1
- Queen Maxima Attends Prince Bernhard Cultural Prize 2013
- Queen Maxima Visits Colombia and Peru