Emir Of Qatar Visits Jordan
Qatar Emir Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani paid a one day official visit to Jordan where he met with King Abdullah II on March 30. The Emir was welcomed at at the Marka Airport by His Majesty King Abdullah II and Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein. The two leaders then left for Basman Palace where a lunch took place for the Emir and his delegation. The Emir of Qatar and King Abdullah also held talks where they discussed bilateral, Arab and regional issues. Later that evening, Sheikh Tamim left Jordan where he was seen off by King Abdullah II.
Filed under Jordanian Royals, Qatar Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Official Visit, Prince Ali, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad.
- Qatari Crown Prince in Jordan for Talks
- Jordan’s King, the Emir of Qatar & UAE’s Crown Prince To Visit The United States
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- Bahraini Monarch Visits Jordan
- Dominican President Visits Jordan