Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai, and Princess Haya bint Al Hussein celebrate today their tenth wedding anniversary.
The private ceremony took place on April 10th, 2004 at Al Baraka Palace in Amman and was attended only by family members. The bride wore an traditional white and gold embrodered wedding dress and a veil. She wore as accessories a white gold and emerald pendant, earrings and ring.
The couple have two children: Sheikha Al Jalila (b. December 2007) and Sheikh Zayed (b. January 2012).Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Princess Haya, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Wedding Anniversary.
- It’s a Boy for Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya
- Haya attends closing ceremony of Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- King Abdullah and Queen Rania Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary
- 40th Wedding Anniversary of King Hussein and Queen Alia
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Attends National Day Celebration