Less Than A Month To Go Until French Royal Wedding
Less than a month to go for the religious wedding ceremony of pince Jean of France and the Spanish Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart. The couple married in a civil ceremony on March 19th of this year, the religious wedding will be on May 2nd in Senlis. To mark the occassion German boulevard magazine Bunte has this small video with clips of the couple. It shows their engagement in Chantilly, the prince and his father the count of Paris and Jean and Philomena’s civil wedding.
More information about the wedding between prince Jean of France, duke of Vendome and Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart in this TRF thread.Filed under French Royals
Tagged House of Orléans, The Duchess of Vendôme, The Duke of Vendôme, Wedding.
- Civil Wedding Duke of Vendôme And Philomena de Tornos in Paris
- French Prince And Fiancee Attend Charity Ball in Madrid
- Royal Wedding Bells in Tbilisi
- Who Will Pay for the Royal Wedding of the Year?
- Prince Jean of Luxembourg Weds