Introducing Princess Zita of Bourbon-Parma
On 26 February, the first photos of Princess Zita of Bourbon-Parma, the new daughter of The Count and Countess of Bardi, were released by PPE Agency, a Dutch photo agency.
Altogether, there are four photos: one two of the family and two of little Zita. Zita’s cousin, Princess Cecilia, also had her first photos released on PPE last year. View the gallery here.
Princess Zita was born at the Our Lady Hospital in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on February 21. Her parents are The Count and Countess of Bardi, and she is a granddaughter of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and the late Carlos Hugo, Duke of Bourbon-Parma. She is also the great-niece of the former Queen Beatrix. Princess Zita’s full name is Zita Clara and she was named after her paternal great-great aunt, Empress Zita, and her maternal great-great grandmother, Klara Killerman.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Portraits, Prince Jaime, Princess Viktória, Princess Zita.
- It’s A Girl for Jaime and Viktória of Bourbon-Parma
- Introducing Princess Cécilia of Bourbon-Parma
- Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma Appointed to Ambassadorship
- Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma Engaged
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter