Hereditary Prince Alexander of Isenburg To Marry
It was recently announced that Alexander, Hereditary Prince of Isenberg is engaged to Dr. Sarah Lorenz.
Hereditary Prince Alexander was born in Frankfurt in 1969. He is the eldest son of Franz-Alexander, Prince of Isenburg and his wife, Countess Christine von Saurma. He has three sisters; Katharina, Isabelle and Sophie, and one brother; Prince Viktor. His sister Katharina married the brother of Prince Lorenz of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este, whilst Isabelle and Sophie married the Princes of Wied and Prussia respectively.
Dr. Sarah Lorenz is a doctor in plastic surgery and is currently residing in Munich, Germany. At present, she is working at the Bogenhausen Hospital. In 2007, she completed her medical diploma at Munich University. She also works with a charity which offers medical jobs to people from India, Chile, Mexico and Argentina. Aside from a doctor, Sarah is also a dedicated skier, mountain climber and diver. She also enjoys going to the theatre and opera and spending time with her family and friends.
The wedding will take place in the summer of 2014 in Bavaria, Germany.Filed under German Royals
Tagged Engagement, Hereditary Prince Alexander, Isenburg, Sarah Lorenz.
- Hereditary Prince zu Fürstenberg to Marry
- Engagement of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg
- Wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg
- Hereditary Grand Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach Passed Away
- Wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Princess Sophie of Isenburg: Watch it online