Prince Mired and Princess Dina Climb Mt Kilimanjaro
On Saturday February 15, 2014, Prince Mired and Princess Dina Mired arrived in Amman after climbing Mount Kilimanjaro (5,896 meters altitude), the highest summit in Africa.
It was part of the “From the lowest point to the highest point for cancer” initiative, led by Mostafa Salameh, the first Jordanian to climb the seven highest peaks in the world. The team consisted of twenty-two other members, including Prince Mired, his wife and two photographers.
With this initiative, they have raised funds for the King Hussein Cancer Centre (KHCC) expansion project. Princess Dina has led the King Hussein Cancer Foundation (KHCF) in Jordan as Director General since 2003.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Cancer, Patronage, Prince Mired, Princess Dina.
- Jordanian Princesses call on the International Community to fight cancer
- Princess Lalla Salma at the UN Meeting on NCDs in New York
- Jordanian Princesses Attend the 5th Congress of APOCP
- Queen Rania Visits the King Hussein Cancer Center
- Lalla Salma Chairs Ceremonies In Honor of Morocco’s National Day to Fight Cancer