Duchess of Cambridge’s First Royal Engagements For 2014
So far, the Duchess of Cambridge has attended two royal engagements.
For her first royal engagement of 2014, the Duchess visited the National Portrait Gallery in London on 11 February; where she wore a long, dark dress from Jenny Peckham with the Nizam of Hyderabad necklace, which was loaned from the Queen who was given it as a wedding present. Kate’s 2012 portrait hangs in the gallery, as well as twenty portraits of her ancestors, Dr James and Harriet Martineau.
For her second royal engagement, the Duchess attended the opening of the ICAP Art Room at Northolt High School in Ealing. She wore a bright light blue dress which was designed by L.K. Bennet. Kate is patron of The Art Room Charity.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, Jewellery, Patronage, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- First Patronages Announced for Duchess of Cambridge
- Duchess of Cambridge Visits National Portrait Gallery
- Cambridges attend ARK Gala
- The Cambridges in Canada – Days 2, 3 and 4
- Kate Opens National Portrait Gallery’s Olympic Exhibition