False Reports On Emergency Landing For King Abdullah II’s Helicopter
The Royal Hashemite Court of Jordan has denied press reports which had spread yesterday regarding an emergency landing for a helicopter carring King Abdullah II of Jordan during his visit to Mexico.
The court stated through Petra news agency and on the official twitter accout that there was no emergency landing. The statement also said that the King’s helicopter had changed its direction on Friday due to bad weather conditions and His Majesty will continue his tour in Mexico and the US as planned.
King Abdullah II started an official visit to Mexico few days ago where he met and held talks with the Mexican President Pena Nieto last Thursday. He will later leave to the US to meet with President Obama on February 14th.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Mexico, Working Visit.
- Jordan’s King Starts Working Visit to Mexico & United States
- King Abdullah & Queen Rania To Visit Turkey
- King Abdullah II To Start A State Visit & Working Visit Next Week
- King Abdullah in Spain, then to attend WEF
- King Abdullah II Visits The UK