Jordan’s King Starts Working Visit to Mexico & United States
King Abdullah II of Jordan has started a working visit to Mexico upon an invitation by Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. In Mexico, the King will hold talks with the Mexican President as well as political and economic leaders.
After his visit to Mexico, King Abdullah will head to the United States where he is scheduled to hold talks with the U.S. President Barack Obama in California. The last stop of the visit will be in Washington where the Jordanian King will meet with administration officials, U. S. congressional leaders and committee members as well as representatives from U.S. Islamic and Jewish organizations.
The Royal Court announced on Twitter:
“@RHCJO: Breaking News:His Majesty King Abdullah II to hold a summit meeting with #US president @BarackObama on February 14 in California #JO #Jordan “Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Mexico, President Obama, President Peña Nieto, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Jordan’s King, the Emir of Qatar & UAE’s Crown Prince To Visit The United States
- King Abdullah II To Start A State Visit & Working Visit Next Week
- Jordan’s King & Queen Travel To The United States & Peru
- Abu Dhabi CP holds talks in the United States
- Jordanian Royals start Working Visit to the U.S.