Prince Nikolaos Attends Dinner at London Gallery
His Royal Highness Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark attended a dinner hosted by the editor of British Vogue, Alexandra Shulman, at the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea on April 1. His Royal Highness, dressed in a dark blue suit and tie, attended with his longtime companion Tatiana Blatnik, which set off yet another firestorm of engagement suggestions.
Vogue.com‘s noted that the dinner, in honor of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and her redecoration of the Gucci flagship store, included:
“…Apple and ginger Mojito cocktails, and Laurent Perrier Champagne in a specially designed Gucci lounge…an Italian-style antipasti dinner…Canapé puddings, specially created Gucci chocolates…”
More photos and information on the Prince’s current events are available here.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Prince Nikolaos, Princess Nikolaos.
- Prince Nikolaos will not head AEK Football Team
- Prince William Inspects New London Police
- Prince Frederik attends Climate Conference
- Prince Felix attends Ladies Cup
- Haya attends closing ceremony of Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding