Princess Maria Carolina Expecting First Child
On 1 February, 2014 it was announced that Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and her husband Albert Brenninkmeijer are expecting their first child. Maria Carolina is a godmother to Prince Floris of Orange-Nassau’s daughter Eliane van Vallonhoven.
Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma, Marchioness of Sala was born on 23 June 1974 in Nijmegan, the Netherlands and is the youngest daughter of Princess Irene of the Netherlands (a sister of the former Queen Beatrix) and Carlos Hugo, Duke of Bourbon-Parma. Her siblings are Carlos (born in 1970), Jaime (born in 1972) and Margarita (born in 1972, she is a twin of Jaime). Her full name is Maria Carolina Christina, but she is called Carolina by her family. She also holds the title of Duchess of Guernica.
She married Albert Brenninkmeijer in a civil ceremony on 21 April 2012 in Wijk bij Duurstede. This was followed by their religious wedding which took place on 16 June 2012 at the Church of San Miniato el Monte in Florence, Italy.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Albert Brenninkmeijer, Bourbon-Parma, Pregnancy, Princess Maria Carolina.
- Engagement of Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer
- Wedding of Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child
- Princess Viktória of Bourbon-Parma Expecting First Child
- The Duchess of Parma Expecting Second Child