Duke and Duchess of Vendôme Expecting Third Child
It was recently announced that Prince Jean, Duke of Vendôme and his wife Philomena, Duchess of Vendôme are expecting their third child, which according to reports, is due in the summer of 2014.
The couple married in a civil ceremony on March 19, 2009 in Paris, and again in a religious ceremony on May 2, 2009 in Senlis, France. Philomena is originally from Spain.
Jean and Philomena have two children: Prince Gaston of Orléans (born in 2009) and Princess Antoinette of Orléans (born in 2012).Filed under French Royals
Tagged House of Orléans, Pregnancy, The Duchess of Vendôme, The Duke of Vendôme.
- Baby Joy for the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme
- The Duchess of Vendôme Gives Birth to a Girl
- Vendômes Expecting Second Child
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
- Civil Wedding Duke of Vendôme And Philomena de Tornos in Paris