UAE President Recovering After Suffering A Stroke
President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has suffered a stroke and underwent surgery on Friday, January 24.
In a statement released on Saturday, January 25 by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, it said “The Ministry announces that President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan suffered a stroke on Friday morning, 24th January. He immediately underwent a surgical operation. His health is now stable. May God safeguard him and grant him a quick recovery.”Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Health, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed, Surgery.
- UAE President back home after receiving Medical Treatment
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- UAE President Breaks His Arm
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah