Third Marriage For Prince Feisal Of Jordan
His Royal Highness Prince Feisal bin Al Hussein of Jordan tied the knot for the third time on Saturday to Jordanian radio presenter, Miss Zina Lubbadeh.
Prince Feisal who is 50 years old is the second son of the late King Hussein and younger brother of His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan. He was married twice previously and has four children from his first marriage to Princess Alia Tabbaa which was ended with their divorce in 2008. In 2010, the Prince tied the knot for the second time to Sara Kabbani Al-Feisal, Co founder & president of his inititive generations for peace. Three years later, the couple divorced and have no children.
Tagged Abdullah II, Crown Prince Hussein, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, Zina Lubbadeh.
- Prince Faisal and Princess Sara of Jordan Celebrate Marriage
- New Crown Prince Named for Jordan
- HRH Prince Faisal of Jordan Engaged to Sara Qabbani
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Jordan’s Crown Prince Turns 18