Cambridges to Tour Australia and New Zealand
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will tour Australia and New Zealand in April next year, Kensington Palace announced last night.
They will begin in New Zealand, spending approximately ten days in the country before travelling to Australia for a similar period of time. The Palace spokesman said that it is anticipated that the couple’s young son, Prince George, will accompany them on the trip, but a final decision will be made closer to the tour date.
Prime Ministers in both countries said they were greatly looking forward to the royals’s visit next year.
The visit will be the Duchess’s first trip to both nations. Prince William has visited Australia three times, and New Zealand four.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Australia, New Zealand, Official Visit, Prince George of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- Prince William Begins Tour of New Zealand
- Prince William Leaves New Zealand, Goes to Australia
- Baby George To Make Stamp Debut in New Zealand
- Possible Visit to Australia in 2010 in the Works for Prince William
- Prince William in New Zealand – Day One