Marie-Chantal of Greece Named on Tatler’s Best-Dressed List
Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece has been named number five on Tatler Magazine’s Annual Best-Dressed List. She joins other fashionable women such as Cheryl Cole and Natalie Portman on the fashion magazine’s tribute to the most stylish women in the world.
Of course, Marie-Chantal is no stranger to the world of fashion magazines. In previous years, she has been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and W magazines as well as People Magazine’s Most Beautiful People issue.
Click here to see Tatler’s top ten.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Pavlos, Fashion.
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 1: Royal Travels
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 2: Vacations and Danish Events
- Marie and Joachim in Billund
- Former King of Greece Holds Annual Memorial Service