New Portrait of Sweden’s Queen
To mark the upcoming 70th birthday of the Queen of Sweden, the Swedish Royal Court published a new portrait of the birthday girl.
The portrait of Queen Silvia was taken in November, by Swedish photographer Julia Hetta. It was taken in Gustaf III’s Antique Museum in the Royal Palace of Stockholm. For the sitting, the Queen wore the pale pink Valentino lace outfit she first wore to the christening of Princess Estelle in May last year.
Queen Silvia turns 70 on December 23. An interview with the Queen was also posted on the royal family’s website (see here).Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Birthday, Interview, Portraits, Queen Silvia.
- The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Portrait
- Queen Elizabeth’s Portrait With 2012 Cupcakes
- New Official Portrait of Queen Elizabeth Unveiled
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”
- Queen Silvia opens ‘Viola’ Flower Show