Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange Turns 10
Catharina-Amalia, the Princess of Orange, Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau celebrated her 10th birthday on December 7th.
The Princess is the eldest child of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands. Following the April abdication of her grandmother, Beatrix, and accession of her father as King, Catharina-Amalia became Princess of Orange and heiress apparent to the Dutch throne.
The Princess also has two younger sisters, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane. The historic title of Prince or Princess of Orange is reserved solely for the heir to the Dutch throne.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Birthday, The Princess of Orange.
- Princess Catharina-Amalia Will Leave Kindergarten One Year Early
- Princess Amalia’s Airplane
- Prince Of Orange Takes Family To The Vancouver Olympics: Four Extra Days of Vacation for Princess Amalia
- Princess Amalia: Afternoon Out with Grandmother Beatrix
- Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant Turns 12