Infanta Pilar Launches The Nuevo Futuro 2013
Her Royal Highness, The Infanta Pilar Duchess of Badajoz launched the 2013 Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro in Madrid on November 21st. The elder sister of His Majesty The King of Spain, is the Honorary President of this charitable partnership which was founded in 1968.
Earlier in the week, Infanta Pilar attended the annual press conference prior to the Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro launch day. HRH discussed a range of issues including the health of her brother, the King. Attending the launch was the Infanta’s only daughter, Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo. Visitors included Prince Louis Alfonso de Bourbon, his wife Princess Marie Marguerite, Duchess of Anjou with their children.The Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria also paid a visit.
Tagged Children, Infanta Pilar, Patronage.
- Infanta Pilar Launches ‘Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro’ 2011
- Infanta Pilar Lauches the Nuevo Futuro 2012
- Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz in Seville
- Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz in Malaga
- Infanta Pilar in London with the Spanish Olympic team