Princess Viktória of Bourbon-Parma Expecting First Child
Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and his wife, Viktória, are expecting their first child. The news was announced as the couple attended the celebratory concert marking the 200th anniversary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on Saturday evening in Scheveningen.
The baby is due in February 2014.
The couple were married in October this year, and live in The Hague. Prince Jaime works with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while Princess Viktória is an attorney.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Pregnancy, Prince Jaime, Princess Viktória.
- Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma Engaged
- The Duchess of Parma Expecting Second Child
- Princess Madeleine Expecting First Child
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter