Introducing Princess Cécilia of Bourbon-Parma
The Duke and Duchess of Parma have released a series of photographs of their newborn daughter, Princess Cécilia.
Prince Carlos, Princess Annemarie and their elder daughter, Princess Luisa, pose with the one-month old infant in their home in The Hague. The photos show the infant with blonde hair like her sister, and dark eyes.
Princess Cécilia was born over four weeks premature on October 17th at the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague, weighing 1,500grams. Her full name is Cécilia Maria Johanna Beatrix; she was named after two of her father’s aunts, Princess Cecilia of Bourbon-Parma and Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, and her maternal grandfather, Hans Gualtherie van Weezel.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Portraits, Princess Cécilia, Princess Luisa, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- Second Daughter for the Dukes of Parma
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist
- Baby Girl for the Dukes of Parma
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel