Willem-Alexander and Máxima attend Premiere
The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima attended the premiere of the theatre production ‘MAPENZI Tamu’ (‘Sweet Love’) at the RAI Theatre in Amsterdam last night.
The production is an initative of the AMREF Flying Doctors, of which the Prince is patron. The cast is compiled of former Kenyan street children, all of whom come from Nairobi. ‘MAPENZI Tamu’ shows how that even in a country where teenage pregnancy and AIDS are prevelant, love still exists.
Willem-Alexander and Máxima posed and spoke with the cast and crew of the production after the show.
Click here for more information and pictures of the event.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged King Willem-Alexander, Patronage, Premiere, Queen Máxima, Theatre.
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima Visit Antarctica
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima To Buy Argentinian Ranch?
- Constantijn & Laurentien attend ‘Reader’ Premiere
- Biography of Princess Máxima: ‘Bridget Jones Revisited’