Jordan’s King to visit Slovakia on Tuesday
King Abdullah II of Jordan will begin on Tuesday a one-day official visit to Slovakia at the invitation of President Ivan Gasparovic, reported the Slovak President’s Office on Friday.
On his visit, The King will meet Gasparovic, Premier Robert Fico and Parliamentary Chairman Pavol Paska.
This is the first visit for King Abdullah to Slovakia.
King Abdullah’s 1-day official visit to Slovakia thread can be found hereFiled under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Official Visit, President Gašparovič, Slovakia.
- King and Queen of Jordan end Portugal visit
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- King and Queen of Jordan begin visit to Portugal
- Pope to visit Jordan in May
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia