Princess Madeleine Appears on the Cover of Elle Magazine
On 30th October 2013, Princess Madeleine of Sweden gave an interview to Elle Magazine and appeared on the front cover. Along with the interview, she also took part in a photo shoot.
In the interview, Princess Madeleine talked about her pregnancy, saying that “it all happened a little fast and very suddenly”. Earlier in October, it was announced that Princess Madeleine and her husband Christopher O’Neill were expecting their first child, which is reportedly due in March 2014, but there was a recent report which stated that Madeleine was buying items for her baby shower and has said that it’s a girl and that it’s due date is in late February 2014.
Princess Madeleine married Mr Christopher O’Neill on 8 June 2013 in a ceremony at the Royal Chapel in Stockholm, Sweden.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Interview, Pregnancy, Princess Madeleine.
- Princess Madeleine Expecting First Child
- Madeleine & Chris in Paris for Fashion Week
- Princess Madeleine Engaged to Chris O’Neill
- Princess Madeleine Marries Christopher O’Neill
- Countess Alexandra on the Cover of Costume Magazine