Prince George’s Official Christening Photos Have Been Released
William, Catherine and the little prince: Photo
On Thursday 24th October, four official photos of Prince George’s christening were released. During the weekend, a fifth, more informal photo was released. There were reports that six photos would be taken, but in the end, it wasn’t.
A Queen and Three (Future) Kings: Photo
The photos consisted of a four generations photo of The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and little Prince George- the one that we were all hoping for; a photo of the Windsors and Middletons together, one of little George throwing his arms up in the air whilst sitting down with his parents and one of the Windsors.
The Windsors and Middletons: Photo
However there was no photo of the family and godparents.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Prince George of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- New Photos Published of Prince George
- Prince George’s Christening
- Official Portraits Released of Newborn Danish Prince
- More Information Concerning the Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton Released
- Photos of Denmark’s Little Princess Released