The Duchess of Anjou Celebrates Her 30th Birthday
The Duchess of Anjou turned 30 on October 21st. She celebrated her birthday with her family in Madrid, where she and her husband and children are currently residing.
Before her marriage to the Duke, the Duchess was previously known as María Margarita Vargas Santaella. She is the daughter of Víctor José Vargas Irausquín and Carmen Leonor Santaella Tellería, a well-known lawyer who is the owner of Banco BOD, also known as Banco Occidental de Descuento.
In Caracas on November 5th, 2004, she married Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou, who by French Legitimists is considered to be the pretender to the (former) French throne. They have three children: Princess Eugénie, or Eugénie de Bourbon, who was born in 2007 in Miami, and twins Louis and Alphonse, who were born in 2010.Filed under French Royals
Tagged Biography, Birthday, Princess María Margarita of Bourbon.
- The Duke and Duchess of Anjou Present Twin Sons
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval Are Expecting Their First Child
- The Duchess of Anjou and Cadaval Gives Birth to a Girl
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge Celebrates 30th Birthday
- Carl Philip Celebrates 30th Birthday surrounded by Family