Marriage of Chrifa Lalla Soukaina Filali
After a long time of speculations, rumours and anticipations, Chrifa Lalla Soukaina Fellali finally tied the knot on October 12th to Mr Mohamed El Mehdi Ben Abdelmottaleb Regragui, the son of King Hassan II’s former adviser.
The anouncement was made by a short statement from the Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery in which they mention that King Mohammed VI chaired the ceremony of marriage.
Lalla Soukaina, 27, is the daughter of Princess Lalla Meryem, first daughter and eldest child of late King Hassan II; her father, Fouad Filali, is the son of the late Abdellatif Filai, former Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister.
She first completed her undergraduate degree at the Royal College, and then moved to Paris to continue her studies and obtain a Master’s degree in journalism and communication. During her first year of studies in 2004, she was selected, along with her mother, Princess Lalla Meryem, as one of the top successful Arab women.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Chrifa Lalla Soukaina, Lalla Meryem, Wedding.
- Moulay Rachid & Lalla Meryem at the Hassan II Golf Trophy
- Lalla Meryem at UNESCO headquarters in Paris
- Princess Lalla Meryem met Chairwoman of Bulgarian Parliament
- Princess Lalla Amina Passes Away
- Princess Lalla Meryem opens the 7th National Session of Children’s Parliament