Second Daughter for the Dukes of Parma
The Duke and Duchess of Parma, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie of Bourbon-Parma, have welcomed their second child, a daughter.
Princess Annemarie gave birth to the infant, who has been named Cécilia Maria Johanna Beatrix, on October 17th at 14:07 at the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague. The infant weighed a small 1,500grams.
Both Annemarie and Cécilia are expected to remain in hospital for the near future. Annemarie had been admitted to hospital earlier in the month, as a precaution (she was said to be due in late November).
The Duke and Duchess have been married since 2010, and their first child, daughter Luisa, was born in May 2012.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Birth, Bourbon-Parma, Princess Cécilia, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- Baby Girl for the Dukes of Parma
- The Duchess of Parma Expecting Second Child
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Expect First Child Together
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Attend Exhibition Inauguration