Duchess of Cambridge Attends First Solo Engagement Post-Birth
Yesterday, October 18th, The Duchess of Cambridge attended a volleyball match as patron of SportsAid, a charity which works with young sportswomen and men. The event took place at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where Kate watched the Olympic Games with Prince William last year.
When arriving at the Olympic Park, she was greeted by Tim Lawler, the chief executive of SportsAid. Then she headed to the Copper Box Arena, where she talked with a group of young badminton players, who offered her to play in their game but Kate declined.
Kate wore a casual outfit of a navy and white striped top, skinny jeans and navy wedges.
View a video clip of the event here.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Children, Patronage, Sport, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave for Canada
- The Duchess of Cambridge at Sports Personality of the Year Awards
- Duchess of Cambridge Gives First Public Speech
- Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Present Operational Service Medals
- First Patronages Announced for Duchess of Cambridge