Jordanian Royals Celebrate Eid Al Adha
Accompanied by his brother, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, King Abdullah II of Jordan attended the Eid Al Adha prayer which was purfomed this morning to celebrate the happy occasion.
The ceremony took place at Al Sharif Al Hussein bin Ali Mosque in Aqaba City and was attended by crowds of worshippers, including senior government and military officials.
On this happy occasion, Petra News Agency announced yesterday cables of good wishes sent to the King and Crown Prince Hussein from world leaders as well as senior officials.
Earlier today, and through her Twitter account, the King’s wife, Queen Rania, sent her congratulations, prayers and happiness wishes to the nation, and specially to the region’s children who are suffering insecurity in these holy days.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, Queen Rania, Religion.
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Jordanian Royals Celebrate Mine-Free Jordan
- Jordanian Royals Celebrate 67th Independence Day
- Jordanian Royals Celebrate Independence Day
- Jordanian Royal Family Celebrate Independence Day