Prince Philip visits Dersingham Bog Nature Reserve
September 30th, 2013
The Duke of Edinburgh was back in Norfolk today where he paid a visit to the Dersingham Bog Nature Reserve.
The 92-year-old Prince was all smiles in the autumnal sunshine as he walked with the aid of a stick around the site. The Duke is patron of the Conservation Volunteers, who have been working on preserving this nature reserve site in Norfolk.
Prince Philip recently flew up to Scotland where he joined the Queen at Balmoral and has been more or less in recuperation following abdominal surgery in June.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Environment, Patronage, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Queen Elizabeth visits Prince Philip at London Clinic
- Prince Philip’s 90th Birthday Celebrations
- Prince Philip Presents Medals in Edinburgh
- Prince Philip Recovering from Heart Surgery
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again