Prince Harry To Visit Australia
It has been confirmed that Prince Harry will be making an official visit to Australia at the beginning of October.
The Prince will spend several days in Australia, attending several events in Sydney to mark the centenary of the Royal Australian Navy Fleet’s first entry into Sydney. One of the events will be viewing the International Fleet Review.
Prince Harry first visited Australia in 2003, as part of his gap year. This will be his first official visit to the country representing Queen Elizabeth II.
On his way back to England, the Prince will be making a stop in Dubai, where he will attend a fundraising dinner for his charity Sentebale on October 7th at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Anniversary, Australia, Official Visit, Patronage, Prince Harry, Royal Navy, Sentebale, United Arab Emirates.
- Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip Arrive in Australia, Visit Canberra
- Prince Harry Coming to U.S. in May
- Possible Visit to Australia in 2010 in the Works for Prince William
- Queen and Duke of Edinburgh Heading to Australia
- Danish Crown Princely Couple to Visit Australia in November