Princess Beatrix Breaks Cheekbone
Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands has broken her cheekbone, the RVD (Government Information Service) announced today.
The Princess underwent an operation to fix the break today. She will spend a few days recuperating in hospital, before returning to Huis ten Bosch Palace to recover.
She suffered the break in a fall at her home, Huis ten Bosch.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Princess Beatrix, Surgery.
- Prince Friso Leaves Hospital, Back in Holland
- Queen Beatrix Meets President Karzai
- Duchess of Cornwall Breaks Leg
- Lady Louise Breaks Arm After Pony Fall
- Photo Exposition About Queen Beatrix At Soestdijk Palace