Prince Faisal & Princess Sara Have Divorced
Princess Sara al-Faisal announced on her personal facebook page that she and husband, Prince Faisal bin al Hussein of Jordan, have divorced.
Princess Sarah is Prince Faisal’s second wife, they married on May 24, 2010 in Amman, Jordan. The couple together have no children.
Prince Faisal was previously married to Princess Alia Tabbaa and together they have four children.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Divorce, Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, Princess Sara.
- Prince Faisal and Princess Sara of Jordan Celebrate Marriage
- HRH Prince Faisal of Jordan Engaged to Sara Qabbani
- Prince Faisal bin al Hussein marries Miss Sara Qabbani
- Prince Faisal Opens Sochi Camp
- Prince Faisal Opens Jordan Rally