William & Catherine On The Red Carpet
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Tusk Foundation gala dinner at The Royal Society in London on Thursday night.
The awards were hosted by journalist Kate Silverton, which celebrated outstanding achievement in the field of African conservation. Prince William, who is patron of the Tusk charity, handed out two awards, a lifetime achievement honour called The Prince William Award for Conservation in Africa and an award that recognises up-and-coming conservationist.
Catherine wore a floor-length sequin gown by Jenny Packham and Jimmy Choo heels, while Prince William wore a smart black tie suit.
Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, Patronage, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- William and Kate support Team GB
- The Prince William & Miss Catherine Middleton Charitable Gift Fund
- Prince William Speaks About Mother’s Death at Bereavement Charity Lunch
- Prince William and Catherine Middleton Officially Engaged
- Queen Elizabeth Joined by William, Catherine For a Jubilee Visit