Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar turns 13
Doña Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón turned 13 years old on September 9th.
The only daughter of Infanta Elena and her former husband, Don Jaime de Marichalar, Victoria is the eldest granddaughter of King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia of Spain.
She is currently sixth in the line of succession to the Spanish Throne. Doña Victoria Federica has an older brother Don Felipe Juan Froilán de Marichalar y Borbón.
Her Excellency is named in honour of both her great-great-grandmother Queen Victoria Eugenie of Spain and her great-grandmother, Queen Frederika of Greece (the late mother of Queen Sofia). Most recently, Doña Victoria joined her mother and brother on the annual Spanish Royal Family holiday in Palma de Mallorca in the Balearic Islands.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Birthday, Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón.
- Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón Celebrates her 11th Birthday
- Doña Victoria Federica Celebrates 12th Birthday
- Don Felipe Juan de Marichalar Turns 15
- Don Felipe de Marichalar Turns 14
- Doña Irene Urdangarín turns 7