King Abdullah II To Start A State Visit & Working Visit Next Week
Next week, His Majesty King Abdullah II will pay a state visit to China and then will head to New York on a working visit.
In China, King Abdullah will hold talks with President Xi Jinping and other Chinese leaders on ongoing situations in the region and international issues.
In New York, King Abdullah will lead a delegation to the 68th session of the U.N. General Assembly. While attending the U.N General Assembly, His Majesty is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech, meet with U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and other leaders attending the assembly.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Ban Ki-Moon, China, President Xi, State Visit, United Nations, United States of America, Working Visit.
- King and Queen of Jordan Start Working Visit to UK
- Jordanian Royals start Working Visit to the U.S.
- Jordan’s King & Queen Travel To The United States & Peru
- King Abdullah & Queen Rania To Visit Turkey
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah