Wedding of Prince Rahim Aga Khan
Prince Rahim, the eldest son of Prince Karim Aga Khan and his first wife, Princess Salimah, married on August 31st American Kendra Spears.
The wedding took place on the grounds of the Chateau of Bellerive in Geneva, Switzerland in a private ceremony attended by members and friends.
Before the wedding, Kendra converted to Islam and took the name of Salwa.Filed under Other Royals
Tagged Prince Rahim Aga Khan, Princess Salwa Aga Khan, Wedding.
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- First Wedding Anniversary for Prince Aimone and Princess Olga
- Luxembourg Royal Wedding Look-Back: Henri and Maria Teresa
- Saudi Prince Khalid bin Bandar Al Saud weds Lucy Cuthbert
- Pre-Wedding Events for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall