Wedding of Prince Rahim Aga Khan
Prince Rahim, the eldest son of Prince Karim Aga Khan and his first wife, Princess Salimah, married on August 31st American Kendra Spears.
The wedding took place on the grounds of the Chateau of Bellerive in Geneva, Switzerland in a private ceremony attended by members and friends.
Before the wedding, Kendra converted to Islam and took the name of Salwa.Filed under Uncategorized
Tagged Prince Rahim Aga Khan, Princess Salwa Aga Khan, Wedding.
- Wedding of Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- More Information Concerning the Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton Released
- Invitations to William and Catherine’s Wedding Have Been Sent
- Wedding of Hereditary Prince Christian zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christina Douglas