Wedding of King Carl Gustaf’s Nephew
King Carl Gustaf’s nephew and godson, Gustaf Magnuson, has married his fiancée, Swedish model Vicky Andrén.
The wedding took place at the Ulriksdal Palace Chapel on Saturday August 31st. The eldest son of Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson was born in 1975.
Members of both the Swedish and Norwegian Royal Families attended the wedding, including King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria, and Queen Sonja of Norway.
Following the religious wedding service, the bride and groom held a wedding banquet at Bogesund Castle. Gustaf Magnuson and Vicky Andrén were guests at the June wedding of his cousin, Princess Madeleine of Sweden.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Gustaf Magnuson, Vicky Magnuson, Wedding.
- King’s Nephew Reveals Engagement
- King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden Turns 67
- Swedish Royal Wedding Look-Back: Carl XVI Gustaf and Silvia
- King Carl Gustaf attends Skiing World Cup
- Count Carl Johan Bernadotte has Died