Jordan’s King & Queen Visit The Vatican
His Majesty King Abdullah II and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah arrived to the Vatican on Wednesday August 28 on a working visit.
On August 29, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al-Abdullah held talks with Pope Francis at the Vatican. The two leaders talked about efforts to bring about peace in the Middle East and the latest developments in the Middle East.
King Abdullah also met with Cardinal Tarsiso Bertone. They discussed way of cooperation between Jordan and the Vatican. Upon arrival to the Vatican, King Abdullah and Queen Rania received an official reception.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Pope Francis, Queen Rania, Working Visit.
- King and Queen of Jordan Start Working Visit to UK
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 1
- King Abdullah in Spain, then to attend WEF
- King Abdullah & Queen Rania To Visit Turkey
- Azerbaijani President Meets Jordan’s King and Queen